For private, corporate, and institutional investors, acquiring or selling an investment-grade property or portfolios of properties represents an opportunity to achieve immediate and long-term business and financial goals. Inland Empire Commercial Real Estate develops research-based methods that are focused on maximizing the profit potential of every deal, from offices and residences to retail enterprises and undeveloped land.
Our specialists conduct comprehensive research into the financial, political, social, technological, and other factors that influence risk tolerance at all levels of an organization.
We create in-depth valuation analyses and financial models to identify potential conditions that may influence asset value or performance; launch high-impact marketing campaigns; and negotiate skillfully on behalf of our clients from a knowledgeable position.
Clients benefit from our well-developed network of relationships, which allows us to access off-market deals and information about purchasers who are discreetly pursuing particular transactions.
- Techniques for acquiring and selling assets
- Property positioning / repositioning
- Competitive market research and analysis
- Valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Development of custom digital and print marketing materials
- Transaction due diligence and negotiations